Wednesday, May 21, 2014

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES


In my old age, I tend to take a lot in about people in public. Stupid people fascinate me and make me want to kill them because of the stupid things they do. Naturally.

Now I park my car in a Shop & Stop supermarket lot, usually between two large SUV’s so I can’t see out when I pull away from he space.  Now I could park in another spot, but that space would be surrounded by two huge SUV’s or, I could park in another spot, but the space is surrounded by two huge SUV’s. What I’m driving at (pardon the pun) there are a lot of SUV’s to block my view.

Now I have a backup noise when I pull out of a parking space, as the car moves backwards, it starts to beep-beep-beep as I pull away. Nice! However…

Why oh why, do morons have to race down the aisle at unrealistic speeds in a parking lot. It leaves no one a chance backing out! Don’t they understand yet you don’t speed in a parking lot?

Oh course it doesn’t end with these morons, you still have the Jackass who wants your spot in a crowded parking lot as you are pulling out. Dipsy Doodle pulls up with his/her blinker to announce to the world that they are waiting for you to pull out. But Mr. Schmuckola is impatient for you to leave, as you try to signal the imbecile to backup a bit to give me room to get out!

OK, the morons behind the wheel get out of their car, or go to their car and what do they do? Well as you backup they deliberately walk behind your moving car, they pass you, walking by, thinking that you can see them. The idiots use no caution, their heads are down or up somewhere where the sun don’t shine Nellie, and will dare you to hit them. Believe me, if I hit them, I will backup and hit them again, just to make sure.

OK, I’m a little pissed off.


No comments: