Saturday, July 07, 2018

Dear Readers!



Thank you so much for all the good wishes as I get older. Your wishes came at a time and reminded me that Facebook can be a great place to hang out. I hope I thanked everyone and if you didn't get a 'Thank You' please forgive me and know I do thank you. My birthday was capped off with a Facetime visit with La Principessa, my grandson in IL Capo my beautiful grandchildren, and a great dinner with my beautiful wife.

It is always special when someone says: "Happy Birthday" to me, it means you wish me well, and I love you all for that.

This birthday was a little different, however. There was no mood to celebrate and no real joy in it because of obvious reasons. Yet even that you acknowledged and respected, with your understanding hearts and all your prayers for my family, and that might be the greatest gift I ever receive.

With a heart filled with both love for you and pain for my family, thank you from the bottom of that heart.

No comments: