Thursday, July 26, 2018

ONE HELL OF A SUMMER!

Since the ordeal of the death of my daughter-in-law Courtney, I have been fighting a battle for my health as well. It seems I caught something on the way over to California when the events unfolded. All the following two weeks I had this terrible cough and a constant backache.

Flying home I went immediately to my doctor and he did an x-ray and decided I had pneumonia and wanted to try a medication first, and if that didn’t work the hospital was the last alternative.

After an x-ray, we retired to his office and he showed me an example of a good x-ray where the lungs are clear and mine. There was a big difference: mine looked like a white sheet with no gray coloration at all!

The doctor, prescribing a medication I went home and religiously took it as prescribed, all of it, it made a difference. However, the cough may be gone but the back pain has gotten worse. I can’t walk at times or climb or descend a staircase. When I sit down, the pain shoots up my spine. If I push in my stomach, the pain is felt.

July 27th I go see the doctor about it.

No comments: