Thursday, May 07, 2015

THE HEIGHT OF EGOMANIA


David, a Jewish boy, and Ali, a Muslim boy had a conversation.
Ali: I'm getting operated on tomorrow.
David: Oh? What are they going to do?
Ali: Circumcise me!
David: I had that done when I was just a few days old.
Ali: Did it hurt?
David: I couldn't walk for a year!

The other morning I was at my local Handy Pantry waiting for two egg sandwiches. As I did, I wandered about looking at the cake display and bemoaning the fact that I can’t eat that stuff anymore.

Next to the 2/$6 display of white powdered sugar Pop Em’s was this point of purchase display for a ‘selfie stick’!

If you don’t know what that is, it is a product designed for ego maniacs like myself who take too many self portraits and do so with a cell phone. Once you take the picture, you then look at it and toss your cookies, then post the picture on Facebook. The selfie stick holds your cell phone and allows you to shoot your picture from a distance more than an arms length.

Since I discovered I could take my picture without going to the drug store to develop the film, and stopping to buy some white powdered sugar Pop Ems, I’ve been taking a lot of pictures of myself for visual purposes to illustrate moods of mine on Facebook, this alone has helped me to shed pounds from my boyish physic!

lesson learned: Use the stick?
This method assures success and allows people to marvel at your images, while not using the stick will leave you and a loved one on edge!

I don’t own a selfie since I’m too cheap, and if anyone got a full view of me would probably steal both the stick and the cell phone, breaking them in half!

Amen.





LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
You should, it will improve your self-image!


This is an award Forgotten NY won, so it must be good!



No comments: