Saturday, October 28, 2006

THIS IS THE WAY WE WASH OUR FLOORS OR DESPERATE HOUSEHUSBAND

Last night we happened to be talking about some of the people in TLW’s (The Little Woman) place of business. Someone asked TLW if she gave me a honey do list everyday.

From that the conversation moved to cleaning the floors. I sweep the kitchen and hallway everyday, and on Friday I wash the floor. Apparently the conversation got out of hand, and before I knew it, I had advice on how to better wash the floors, and find the dirt only TLW would see!

The thing that scares me is I’m eager to get started on her suggestions! The problem is she really got into the suggestion mode, and I can’t remember all she had to say.

TLW started to take out mops and brooms and cleaning fluids that she suggested I use in certain situations. I decided to get my golf club bag and fill it with the brooms and mops as I play my way through the kitchen floor, Sweeping and swabbing, scrubbing and rubbing as I try to use less strokes and more elbow grease to ace each floor. Yes, I will keep a scorecard.

Well I guess I’m becoming a bit of a nut case, looking for dust and spots and dirt and trying to erase it all away, and don’t forget dinner, I still have to make dinner! Who knew retirement would be so much work?

Actually what I really like is; if I don’t want to do something, I don’t and no one makes me.

As for that honey do list - there isn’t any.

No comments: