Sunday, May 19, 2013

WHERE ‘S THE COURTESY?


I’m starting to have an urge to kill stupid drivers. Not only are the drivers stupid, they are discourteous to other drivers as well.

Getting up and down to Purchase, NY recently, I had the chore of dealing with nothing but morons, imbeciles and just your ordinary plain stupid dumb ass drivers.
Remember him?
 
For instance, I get on the Hutchinson River Parkway, and what do I see but this jackass riding the line. He then gets back into his lane and as he does I start to pull up and at the last moment he jumps in front of me without a signal! If I wasn’t suspicious of his intent I could have easily hit him.

Then you have the road rage and it never fails, two expensive cars are racing in and pout of traffic, one chasing the other on his tail in stop and go traffic! If they don’t hurt someone innocent, and just kill themselves I’d have no problem with it.

There's a dumb ass in this group!
Ok, that is not enough for you? How about you are exiting a highway with everyone and his brother or sister. The exit line is a half mile to a mile long, some low-life, as you are about to exit cuts in front of the line. All that waiting and patience, let alone courtesy you just showed was for nothing!

But my favorite imbecile is usually riding the HOV lane, at 20 mph, right in front of me! The traffic I was trying to avoid is passing me, because dopey in front of me is doing 20 mph. The urge to pull up to him, stop him and choke him until he turns red, and spits blood is very real, especially when I also have to go really soon!

Just saying.

2 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

We always had some bad drivers, but now we have DISTRACTED bad drivers. Dangerous out there.

Anonymous said...

Is that the father from That 70s Show? If so, it's rather an ironic picture. About 2 years ago I was in the parking lot of the art supply place, and that actor (Kurtwood Smith) backed out if his spot and nearly ran me over.
Small world, huh?

- The Lovely Courtney