Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SHE MAKES MY HEART SING!


SHE MAKES MY HEART SING!

Being a grandpa is a special reward for having children, it is the topping on the ice cream, the cherry on the cake! My little granddaughter, La Princepessa (Darby Shea) is the apple of my eye.

It is funny how love can transform from one thing to another, yet the process of loving for me is still the same. When I was a little boy in grade school, I had a girlfriend and when I saw her my breathing was hurried, then as I got older there were other girls who did that to me until even when I got married, it was the process of love taking over my heart and soul.

Suddenly there is another girl in my life, and that heartbeat is still getting messed up. When we first met, I was over-awed and when I left her I was miserable, wanting to turn around and go back to see her again and again. She is enchanting and I tell everyone I know about her, then I show off her picture. Just look at her picture and tell me I’m nuts.

La Princepessa
Soon I will visit her again. Soon I will get more pictures and have them for when I miss her everyday, as I imagine what she will do with the world she has to work with and mold, but be forewarned, the world is a better place because of her.

But just look at her picture, beautiful, no?

Oh! I almost forget, she has a set of beautiful parents, too!

2 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

She is a cutie pie who looks just like her mom.

Anthony said...

She is very sweet and misses you! She told me yesterday that she is looking forward to seeing her Grandpa and Grandma again. : )

-# 1 Son

P.S. Jim, you take that back. She looks just like her Dad.