Monday, October 29, 2012

A SPECIAL NOTE TO HONEY BOO BOO’’


As a special service to the American Public, I am devoting this valuable space to a topic I would not ordinarily devote it to.
annoying comes in all ages!
 There has been an assault recently by the media on the American public by the propagation of and exposure to a certain Honey Boo Boo! I have seen it in the social media and mass media, and frankly, this country does not need any more dumbness than what we have with the baboons in Congress and the producers of reality shows.

So, here goes.

To: Honey Boo Boo
From: Uncle Joe and Jo Jo Cardinal Chocolate'
Re: PUT ON YOUR PAJAMAS AND GO TO BED!

DEAR HONEY BOO BOO, DO IT NOW! THEN DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD!

His Eminence                                             Founder and CEO
Jo Jo Cardinal Chocolate’                        Del Bloggolo

Being a man of infinite patience when I have it, this kid and her annoying mother have to go. Why oh why is she considered even relevant to anything? She may have high intelligence, but so what. I got nieces and nephews who are smarter and cuter than that, and some have yet to be born! You don’t see them annoying people, especially me.

I should be coming home from California with a little side stop and by the time I get home, I expect this child to be gone from the media landscape, and be considered nothing more than an annoying bad occurrence that happened once a while ago.

My granddaughter, when she is finally born, will have smarter smarts and cuter cutes than Boo Boo! My God, where is all this: going as a country?

Aren’t there more pressing things to worry about? The high rate of pending suicide among Mets fans for instance? Maybe the shortage of powdered donuts should be looked into, or the rising price of Jack Daniels could be investigated and the Sob’s pursued to the fullest extent of the law?

That's all I need!
I don’t blame the child, she is given a forum and she does what she does best, annoy. Rather than take it out on her, let’s smack around her dopey mother and change the channel forever.

I hope you don’t think this too harsh, but come on folks, be realistic, Honey Boo Boo and her mother are foisting an evil yuppy scum abomination upon the public once again.

My suggestion is to find her a play date, get her mother a low-fat late’ and tell them to not come back again until it snows in July in Manhattan Island, with the Indians (Native Americans to you knee jerkers) are back holding the deed there.

From the Editor of DelBloggolo
Read it once a day, it’s good for you!


1 comment:

Jim Pantaleno said...

One of the benefits of being old and out of the loop is that I never heard of Honey Boo. Ignorance is bliss.