Monday, March 24, 2014

THE CAR WILL BE WASHED!

-->
So help me, one of these days I will wash my car.

With all the snow comes the salt on the roads and my car, and salt means your blood pressure should rise. Every time I look at my car, my blood pressure rises, so snow causes high blood pressure, simple DelBloggolo logic.

Now I approach cleaning the car two ways, go to the car wash or wait for rain. My feeling is if the snow were rain, the car would be washed by now, simple DelBloggolo logic.

Then I have to consider the inside of the car, the fact that it is not messy, so there is nothing to worry about. Come spring, I will drive with the windows opened and that will eliminate the dust, simple DelBloggolo logic.

However, If someone like yourself needs a lift, I keep a blind-fold in my glove compartment along with 50 million paper napkins from various fast food restaurants, so no one has to see the dust, and if you ride along with me, please don’t hesitate to ask for it, but slink down low, I don’t want to be stopped for attempted kidnapping by the police.

There are few adornments in my car, because if I ever do clean it, there is less to dust, simple DelBloggolo logic.

I don’t listen to news radio in my car because if I do, I hear something I don’t want to hear, get annoyed, start looking all over the place in disgust, and see the dust, simple DelBloggolo logic.

So this issue of cleaning my car is becoming overwhelming, too much to deal with and maybe bigger than I can handle, so what to do? I for one will ignore it, or wait for the rain on a spring day and take care of everything all at once, without the radio on of course, simple DelBloggolo logic.

TLW (The Little Woman) has come to terms with my problem, when she enters my car, she simple pushes the dust aside, simple Mrs. DelBloggolo logic.

No comments: