Friday, May 17, 2019

AS I SIT HERE

Having my daughter in an ICU at the hospital means long hours of waiting for answers, needing questions answered and trying to occupy my time in some fashion. Sometimes I reflect on events of the past to help me get through the boredom. My daughter Ellen doesn’t talk and if my wife is not around, there are no conversations with anyone but doctors and nurses.

So, this morning as I was heading to the hospital I pulled out into the main road from my street and there was no one in sight except for an SUV about a half-mile down the road. The individual, an idiot with a license, was speeding and sped up behind me. I stopped for a red light and this moron decided he was mad because he had to slow down behind me. This was an affront to his manhood and being stupid decided he could not live with himself if he didn’t do something. So, Tinkerbelle decided to pull up next to me in a left hand turning lane and when the light turned green raced ahead of me to be in front. Well, I don’t know if that restored his feminine genitalia back to manhood but it did confirm my diagnosis of stupidity and moronic tendencies.

Stupid got stuck behind slow-moving traffic as I joined a highway and watched him sit there. Sometimes, revenge requires little action on my part.

No comments: