Monday, May 27, 2019

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY


INDEED!

I hope you all can enjoy your day today in memory of those that gave or risked their all for the cause of freedom. And as I think about it, how about those other than American, soldiers who stood side-by-side with our troops for the same reasons.

Today I am resting a little easier, my daughter is coming back to her normal health and is feeling better. The last couple of days she has tried to communicate with us, and even smile. I suspect that she knows that she is feeling better and wants to express it.

So…

BUONGIORNO, FACE-A-BOOK!

Maria: "Eh, a whatta are you a doing?"
Aldo: "Nothing."
Maria: "A whattta you mean a nothing? You staring atta our a marriager certificate for over an hour!"
Aldo: "Yea, I checker the expiration date."

No comments: