Tuesday, May 07, 2019

A DAY OF RECKONING!


Today, I will find out what is really wrong with my daughter, Ellen. For the past nine months we witnessed my daughter being constantly sick, so sick she could stay awake or hold her head up. She smiled little and was aware of even less.

Four times her residence sent her to the hospital with a urinary infection, each time they treated it and sent her home. After the third time, I got very angry because I realized that the hospital and staff were dealing with the infection without looking for the cause.

Angrily I demanded a meeting with the staff and told them to stop treating and releasing and start looking for the root cause! A whole bunch of tests was arranged for this coming week and before she could go to the second consultation, she is back in the hospital once again!

Last Thursday I met with a gastroenterologist to find the man arrogant and without an understanding of the mission I was on, so now he knows, because when I left this idiots office I informed him and now we are on the same page. He seemed to want to convey that HE was the doctor and I might not know anything! Now he knows he is a doctor of suspect credentials and indeed I am right.

The very next night Ellen was rushed to the emergency room at St. Charles. Overnight they did a CAT-scan and made a report of the results. It is not encouraging. The report goes over every aspect of the scan and came to a conclusion, a nasty one! I will find out today as they do a colonoscopy if what was reported is true and can be verified.

I don’t know what I will do if the professional suspicions are real. I do know I have to hold this fort together for all of us concerned, and one more fight looms on the horizon. I do know that the real combatant will stand tall and she will fight all the way, win or lose.

She can really use some prayers and moral support.



No comments: