Friday, May 03, 2019

THE INSANITY OF IT ALL


Having computers and cell phones, I-pads and the constant need for passwords. There are bastards out there who look to breach you protection to steal your identity to clean out your bank account.

So, all the experts say you should change your password periodically, just to protect yourself and your systems. I have a laptop, a desktop computer, an I-phone, an I-pad and I find that idea almost impossible, you tend to run out of ideas for new passwords. Like myself, most people don’t bother and they really don’t have the time to do this every month.

I thought of a progressive password that would be logical to help me keep up with it all, I think I’m close to something but there is so much that I have to do first. Like trying to remember all the damned passwords. My wife has her little book for her passwords, but she operates an I-pad only, and her I-phone is not active.

On my devices, there are many passwords for many areas such as programs and websites and codes that I need, but this is getting all too cumbersome. My email accounts are all in need of passwords and frankly, I’m having too much trouble remembering them all!

I will now use only one password for all my devices and that word is ‘Idontknow’ If you plan to get into my system though, be advised that it triggers a virus to infect your system. The ones that are aleady are in my system! It is binary in that it either recognizes the source or infects if unknown or outside my devices. I paid a good price for this to be installed, so come on baby, make my day!

No comments: