Saturday, May 25, 2019

SOMETIMES THE SUN SHINES

With all the misery and heartache my wife and I have experienced these past few weeks with my daughter, something jumps out that is special and welcomed.

My son Anthony who is mom and dad to his kids has just passed a milestone with his beautiful daughter, Darby. As you can see Darby graduated from her preschool and will now move on to kindergarten.

Anthony has been the motivator to have her have a normal as possible life for a 5-year old without her mom. This means making sure his daughter is going to school and mingling with her peers. She is and always was creative, and he fosters and supports her creativity. This is from a kid who only knew baseball, basketball, and football, but read the Kings and Queens of England at the tender age of six. He was always correcting his dad and competing with me in nerf basketball, wrestling and playing baseball. He is a great father and does the mamma routine as well.

As I look at the pictures I see how much he loves his Darby and she loves him, and that makes me very proud to be his dad. This is but one of many things I feel proud about when it comes to him, he has been a great son and will always be one.

If you look at my header picture yo see the happiness and contentment of those two beautiful kids with their dad, this makes me very happy and grateful.

Congratulations Darby, you take after both your great mom and dad, you take care of your brother Bobby Muscles Marinara and to daddy, congratulations, you should hold your head very high.

Love you all.

No comments: