Friday, October 16, 2009

FACING FACEBOOK

There are many things in this world that can vex me, causing me to lose sleep, or even, (God forbid) miss a meal. One of those things is Facebook, that thing that gets you in touch with your friends, or in my case, former friends!

I joined the thing when I decided to get my high school classmates together for one more reunion. One of them urged me to join Facebook. It is not unlike my being friends with bomb makers, and their giving ME the ingredients to make one.

I got an email from one of my former classmates, and she said I don’t answer her emails anymore, and so I know I am screwing up. If it is in Face Book, forgetaboutit!

"Remember that song "You Don't Send Me Flowers Anymore"? Well, my song to Joe is: "You don't answer my emails anymore:)" same tune..."

To anyone on Facebook who tried to communicate with me, you have a better chance of leaving a message with my doorknob! I suck at it!

One of my problems is I get some many emails, mostly scams and sales pitches, I just scoop them together and delete. I might mistakenly delete real emails I wish to read, but don’t see in my haste.

Many times, I get notices that someone helped at my farm. Some have sent me fertilizer and seeds and just helped around the farm! I try to do that and wind up reading some ad. I suck at it!

So Martha, if you still read this, please forgive me, and here are some flowers! I shot them myself!

No comments: