Wednesday, November 10, 2010

THE ART OF BEING SUBTLE


It’s Thanksgiving Day; you just had a large dinner of roasted turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and corn. You drank enough beer and or wine, and the desserts were to die for!

As you sit there, a funny thing is beginning to happen! Your stomach is telling you something important. You have huge deposits of gas! The gas is accumulating at an alarming rate, and if you move… BOOM!

What to do? You are a guest at someone’s dinning table: you are with strangers, friends and family! A chill is starting to overcome you, and the pressure, oh, the pressure to let one ride. Just one will make you whole again. Maybe even reach for some of those walnuts they just put out.

But no, no you can’t even talk it is so bad. If you lose control and let one ride, you lose face, because the noise will be so shocking, so intrusive and so unexpected! Speaking of intrusive, need we speak of the unspeakable stench that will permeate through the nostrils of all those unsuspecting guests in attendance?

And the looks, what looks you’ll get, what a reputation you will build. Speaking of building, the gas is building even as you think about it! And what will that look be: from the little woman, when you finally let it pop?

Well, fear no more! Help is on the way, and I don’t mean bean-o, I mean subtle help, in the form of “SUBTLE BUTT”!

The other morning, TLW (The Little Woman) showed me a mail catalog we received recently. In it was the answer to every married man’s dream. I think it answers to married women’s dreams too. This amazing product, will allow you to reach for the walnuts with confidence! Yes, take as many as you want! Subtle Butt will save your butt!

It’s good in America!

2 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

That's what I love about your blog...I never know what world problem you'll take on next. I thought you were joking but I looked it up and this product actually exists. Now I won't have to hang those little pine tree air fresheners off my...never mind.

Anonymous said...

Just when I think I've seen it all,
another surprise surfaces. Maybe
I'll get it and since it comes
in packages of 5 I'll share the
wealth. Princess Pat