Thursday, July 12, 2012

TODAY IS NOT GOOD


Today is the day I dread, it is the most boring day that seems to occur every so many years. I have to go to the Cardiologist office for a stress test that lasts for 5 hours and I can’t get near young children for 48 to 72 hours because of a nuclear isotope they put in my system!

I have a young cardiologist: Dr. Haveaheart, who needs to catch up with my other doctors in terms of earnings for 2012. He loves to send me for test, I have two more this week and the funeral next week. I plan to wear my black pinstripe suit if you come, you can’t miss me, and I’ll be lying down.

Most of the testing time is used up waiting for medications or injections to take hold and the next portion of the multi-layered test. He is fishing for something and I don’t know what, but this very test was denied last time he applied for it and this time it is approved by the insurance gatekeeper.

So I am not in a good mood, I haven’t had my coffee yet and won’t until this afternoon sometime, I will be starved and don’t want to ruin a dinner date with TLW (The Little Woman) and there are things I need to do that will be pushed back.

No comments: