Monday, August 25, 2014

IT DON’T MEAN BEANS…


Unless they are Garbanzo!

As a service for my readership, I am giving you as part of the benefits for subscribing to DelBloggolo, free of charge this recipe that amounts to a small hill of beans.
This is a low cal, high fiber and delicious recipe to snack without guilt.

You will need a 16-ounce can of Garbanzo beans, rinsed in a calender and patted dry (This is important or they will be mushy)

½ teaspoon of sea salt
Pepper to taste
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 teaspoons of dry Mexican, Moroccan seasoning will do.

Turn your oven on to 400º to preheat

Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, shaking once so the beans don’t burn.

If you choose, you can eat them hot, right out of the oven, which is how I like them.

This recipe comes from the Wellness Committee of the Wanna-Be_Bank and Truss Company and given to me by the Little Woman, who said: “Make this.”

Any complaints can be filed with the Food Channel or a strongly worded letter may be sent to the Wellness Committee care of: Pat Weippert. However if you like it, it was my idea.

1 comment:

Princess Pat said...

Hey how did my name come up? I
don't even like to cook!!!!!