Monday, September 23, 2019

GETTING TIRED OF IT ALL!

Years ago, in 2006 when I started this blog, I made a promise to myself that the blog, DelBloggolo, would not become politicized and I would keep my opinions to myself. I was conservative with some conflicting views that were liberal. I loathed the idea of voting a straight party ticket because I felt that doing so would deny some basic truism.

Then, a few years back in 2015, watching the political landscape as it morphed into something I could no longer tolerate with two presidential candidates I despised, I realized how right I am in NOT voting along party lines. Suddenly I felt a sense of relief, no longer was I imprisoned in my mind and feeling guilt. I could attack the voting booth with a clear conscious. And so, I feel if I don’t speak out I am betraying my country and myself, ignoring and burying my head in the sand is not what I want.

There is that adage, where there is smoke there is fire, and all along the horizon, the political landscape is very smoky. Ashes are getting in my eyes from all the pollution that the current administration is making. It’s that damned smoke!

Distortion of the Mueller Report that there was NO COLLUSION is a case in point. Why was it necessary to have this investigation unless there is something there?  SMOKE!

Using the office of President to sway a foreign power to acquiesce to demands or lose or delay aid to the country, an ally of NATO is reprehensible. SMOKE! To misdirect to take the pressure off of an investigation into Trump-Ukraine whistleblower complaint, SMOKE! The charge that Joe Biden’s son was doing something corrupted was never tested, not by the press, not by the Republican Senate or Republican House when it was in power, along with TRUMP IN POWER AFTER THE 2016 ELECTION! SMOKE!

The ordering of White House advisors and aids restricting their testimony in Congress is a violation of the rules and along with Attorney General Barr, illegitimate justice from the Department of Justice. SMOKE!

The taking of the word of one of the vilest of men on the Earth, Vladimir Putin at the Helsinki conference, publicly disregarding his intelligence: SMOKE!

Hush money for Stormy Daniels, the attempting cover-up thereof: SMOKE!

The long list of resignations from his cabinet and administration, why? SMOKE!

The interview with Bush and admission of how he treats women and the subsequent allegations of sexual abuse by him along with Epstein’s involvement, Trump’s denial? SMOKE! The sheer number of women accusing his of sexual misconduct is SMOKE!

The constant attack on former President Obama, years after he is gone is misdirection and SMOKE!

Are the Mexicans converting Pesos into Dollars to pay for Trump’s wall? How can anyone agree with the whole premise of building that wall? Why don’t we just blindfold the Statue of Liberty?

I won’t bother to mention the beauty pageant fiascos and the sexual crimes or the Trump housing discriminations, and of course: TRUMP UNIVERSITY! Talk about scandals.

Who in their right mind can support this man, he is an embarrassment to his office and a disgrace as a human being.

No comments: