Monday, August 17, 2009

IRISHMEN AND DEMOCRATS!


I’m going off to an Irish Festival, and by the time you read this, I will have been there and back. You must wonder what I’m doing with both Irishmen and Democrats! To tell you the truth, so am I. See blogue: (Sunday, July 26, 2009-THE IRISH ARE COMING! THE IRISH ARE COMING!)

Now you ask: What’s this about Democrats? Well, I was informed recently by TLW (The Little Woman) that SHE is a Democrat. You know me, I harbor no ill will, will not say anything when they are thrown out of office like the Republicans were, will not laugh, cry or care. Why, because it is all a cycle. I hate all politicians.


Anonymous said...

”Ms Shriver was a great lady.
Alas... She is Irish and a democrat...

Son #2 approved of this message.”

The lovely Courtney wrote it, and all this vouches for her innocence! #1 Son made her write it to me in a moving car, where he threatened to leave her off in the middle of Hollywood and Vine, if she didn't! I wouldn’t kid you about that.

But that is OK. He lives out in La La Land, and the mix of sun and toxic fumes can cause all kinds of effects.

Mind you, I happen to like people who are Democrats, even TLW, (who is really apolitical), and I did marry an Irishman, so there you go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see my little comment has started a fire storm. Now I know how Joe Biden feels...
Alas, I am also a Democrat (and partly) Irish. No offence was meant. Son #1 assured me that you would find my snarky blurb amusign...
Feel free to rail against English/ French/ Scotish/ Dutch/ Irish/ Native American candy makers in your next blogue. I have it coming to me!
Hope you and TLW had a wonderful trip!
-Courtney

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

Candy makers! NEVER!