Tuesday, August 04, 2009

YESTERDAY’S TIRADE…


Was brought to you by SHORT FUZE® the heart of the DELBLOGGOLO
matter.


I know I was busy venting at the idiot yesterday, calling him names, in a childish manner, but that is because I couldn’t say the words that make this a family blogue.

The thing that sets me off is that at the tender age of 21, I almost lost my life due to some careless driving! I was injured with broken bones and glass embedded in my head. That is what a careless driver with a car can do to you. He or she can also kill you. The fact that TLW (The Little Woman) was next to me, really enraged me, and I have to say, I didn’t even let on that the maniac was behind me.

If you have a lesser opinion of me because of my tirade, rest assured that I took it all out on a blogue, not an individual. I feel better, and do not have any more resentment toward the individual. It IS good old-fashioned venting.

If TLW were injured in any way because of someone driving foolishly, I would have been in a rage with that person for his bad behavior, and probably would have gone to jail!

I do have a short fuse, but have learned to temper it with some calming logic, before flying off the handle. It comes with age and wisdom from the aging process. Please forgive my anger, but I am human, contrary to popular belief.

Please remember my brother-in-law John, the original ‘Bird Man’ of Sayville, (ask for a bird house and he will BUILD it!) and all those that need our hopes and prayers.

1 comment:

Steve Philp said...

No need to feel any guilt over the venting, it's what the Internet was built for!