Sunday, December 06, 2009

IT’S ON MY PLATE!


I’ve decided to do another blog. One that is serious, about something important. It is dedicated to my daughter, and all those who suffer from developmental disabilities. I will call it ‘Ellen’s Way’, and it will contain stories, websites and blogs, and information about everything from autism to mourning a child’s condition. I’m hoping to get interviews and guest writers to contribute to this endeavor. Obviously, it isn’t for everyone.

My goal is to enable people to know the truth about life as it really is. Political issues in a non-partisan or ideological way will be explored, and issues brought to the forefront. It will not be controversial so much as informative. It will mention those politicians from both parties that are helping to help those that need help, our most vulnerable.

DelBloggolo will still publish daily, if I can help it, and that won’t change. There I will be my usual nasty self, self-centered and irrelevant.

I plan on launching ‘Ellen’s Way’ on January 1st, and it will probably publish once a week at least. If I know me, it will be more frequently.

So, if you have anything you want to direct ‘Ellen’s Way’ to, please send it to me in an email to: joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Laura ESL Teacher said...

Sounds like a great idea! I am sure you'll get a few things from me, if that's OK. If there's anything that makes a new parents dealing with something like this feel better, it's the feeling that they are not alone.

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

Not only is it OK, it's necessary!
Thanks