Saturday, December 23, 2017

HOW DID I DO THAT?

Today was a busy day, I had to pick up #1 Son from the railroad station and then bake some cookies for Christmas. With La Principessa coming to brighten the day, she needs things like cookies, warm blankets, and toys, plenty of each.

Since I already supplied her with the toys and blankets, I began to work on the cookies. I made three kinds, chocolate chips, caramel chips and almond crescents which are the traditional cookie around the holidays.

I like to cook, give a chance and a few ingredients and let go to work. But as a part-time baker, maybe once a year, I ask: How do you get a sore back from baking cookies?

Yes, I'm getting old, but a sore back from baking cookies! Not only that, but I'm retaining water and I can't seem to do a thing with my hair today!

No comments: