Monday, December 04, 2017

HAVING FUN!

I like to get into ‘discussions' when people post things that I find funny on Facebook. For instance: recently there was a posting that went something like this:

"NOTICE THOSE WHO DISLIKE TRUMP ARE LIBERALS, ILLEGALS OR LIVING OFF THE GOV'T?

No, I hadn't and made that point. I was told I shouldn't watch MSNBC, CNN or CNBC because that is all fake news! WOW! I never knew that FOX News was so truthful, no fake news! I guess I should go there for all my news needs.

After all, how will I know about the Russian investigation, the General Flynn investigation, why Obama Care wasn't replaced like promised, the ‘Wall', where is that? I was wondering why there are so many members of the administration who are leaving?  It looks like an exodus of unhappy Conservatives jumping ship! I would like to know how the tax cut is shaping up, there seems to be a need on my part to hear about that too.

Well, the moron I was trading posts with went on with volumes of replies, on and on he goes. I answer in short three or four-word sentences, goading him into more volumes of his thought, resorting to lies, puffing himself up and still I bait him like the worm he is, I really had fun!

So, I turned on FOX News, they are "Fair and Balanced!" Yup, it says so. As I do I know the Flynn thing is suddenly breaking, he will talk to the special prosecutor, Robert Mueller, wow, how will FOX handle this, I wonder. Will they mention jail, more investigations?

There is no mention of the event, that all the ‘Fake News" is reporting!

The good news: there is no Flynn, no Russian investigation and probably no Robert Mueller, special prosecutor! I hope I can find an equivalent in the Newspapers of FOX news so there is only good news there too!

1 comment:

شركة رواد الحرمين said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.