Wednesday, December 13, 2017

GHOSTWRITING A BOOK

As a young adman
As a retired former adman, I am having the time of my life! I am working on something that has grown into a passion, sealing my deep or innate need to write. Writing a book is in itself challenging, yet once you do one you need to do another.

I have one novel completed that I am looking to find time to search for a publisher and to write a synopsis for and a second book is being proofed read for the third time, almost ready to put into production. A third book has been done that was produced and published and so I hope this will take me to my grave, doing books, real live paper books!

The current book is about the personal experiences of a young boy growing up in Brooklyn, New York in a place called Red Hook, a place with a reputation of a turbulent neighborhood. It tells of personal relationships with friends and families, of the things that children played with in the late 1940's and early 50's. If you come from Brooklyn and lived there then, then you are going home again, visiting your parents, eating those dishes and playing with those toys.

Being a nostalgic individual myself, I gladly grabbed this endeavor because I know what it is all about, the friendship I made, the things I did and the people I knew, all of it something I always remember and always will.

It is called: A Place Called Brooklyn and hopefully will be published come this Spring.

No comments: