Friday, December 08, 2017

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN KEEP UP WITH IT!

The World is changing so fast I can't keep up with it! There is always something new to contend with, and frankly, I don't want to care.

I go on Facebook and my kids refer to people I never heard of. They make a statement that I have no clue who or what they are referring to, and sometimes, I feel like I lost touch with the whole World!

There are people that come out of the woodwork, people that are popular, movies that they can quote from and events I somehow missed!

What is the latest thing? Bit coins or is that Bitcoins or Bit-coins? What the Hell is that? Can I go to a bank and cash them in? Can I cash in dollars for bit coins? Can I even buy anything with them? To me, a bit coin is a penny or nickel, is that what it is? Is a bit coin have a monetary value? Am I missing something?

I have very strict rules such as: If I don't understand it, I don't get involved. That is until TLW (The Little Woman) tells me to.

Can I pay my taxes in Bit coins, or is that Bitcoins or Bit-coins?

No comments: