Friday, December 22, 2017

THE COREY CREEK INN

Let me tell you, as I promised so long ago, back in 2006 when I started this blogue, that I would on occasion relate experiences of dinning I have, and today is one of those days.

Recently as last Sunday, TLW (The Little Woman) and I ventured out to a new eating experience in a little place called Blue Point. Blue Point is noted for its beer and seafood and I took this all-in consideration when I sat down to order my meal.

The Corey Creek Inn is a very nostalgic looking restaurant that seems to hail back to the 1970's when I was actively pursuing my end to bachelorhood. This is not to say that anything is wrong with the look, it kind of says Welcome home!

The service? Probably the most courteous and caring, doing all they can to please the customer.

The food? God the food! Professional and expert, the chef should be placed in irons so he doesn't get away. I had the best Calamari I ever had, well done, battered that didn't take over the flavor but enhanced it. My main course was seafood Fra Diavolo, the seafood was plentiful, the sauce was so good I should order it by the glass. They are excellent! If you get the chance, go there and order the Blue Point beers they offer, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: