Friday, October 25, 2019

ALL IN A DAY’S HAPPENING!

October 22, 2019, will go down as one of my best days, thanks to my two oldest children!

First, there is my beautiful daughter, Ellen, who is doing well in her fight to survive that the doctors had her tracheotomy removed and now it looks like she will possible go home to her group home, and live once again among her friends and co-residents!

She is an amazing woman fighting since February for survival, beating cancer among other things. Her life as been disrupted since August of 2018 and she fights on battling pain and discomfort. The doctors told us to prepar4 for the eventual, make ready in our hearts and souls that we would lose her.

Then there is my son Anthony, writer and producer of TV, but most of all, my son.


https://deadline.com/2019/10/nbc-buys-esports-comedy-the-squad-from-anthony-del-broccolo-johnny-galecki-1202766369/?fbclid=IwAR2-iSqzkJ2N6Jc6uNijDRXw_ybJ08T9rbTotLjiNV_9mecm__Z69JY7fUU

With no heads up that he had sold an idea that we knew about, I stumble upon it on Facebook and I jump out of my skin. It was late at night and my wife was asleep in bed while I was watching the World Series. I immediately ran upstairs and woke her up to tell her. The biggest smile I ever saw on her face appeared.

Life seems to be getting a little better.

No comments: