Wednesday, October 16, 2019

STAY AWAY FROM ME IF YOU KNOW WHAT’S GOOD FOR YOU!

During the week I like to cook dinner. My wife goes out and buys ingredients and then leaves them there for me to come up with something new. She knows that if she left me a loaf of bread, dinner would be a special kind of bread when I’m done. Good, bad, or indifferent, I try to be creative with what I got when it comes to ingredients for dinner or any meal I make.

Recently, I was advised that she had purchased broccoli, her favorite vegetable and then said: “By the way, there was a great sale on broccoli rabe, and I couldn’t resist it! Also, I have spinach and if you like I have some beans and Italian sausage.”

Being quick on my feet I asked: “You want this week broccoli, broccoli rabe, spinach, and beans!!!??? Did you by any Beeno? Who is going to come near us this week that you want to keep away?”

Is flatulence becoming the way of the World? Because we are old means we will old fart? I understand gas prices are up due to the issues in the Middle East but do we have to manufacture our own now?

Being a fan of broccoli myself, I will make it all this week, and pay for it. I will make a rigatoni and broccoli dish, a sausage and broccoli rabe with beans dish and the spinach will come in-between those dishes perhaps with an Asian pork chop.

However, let me be clear before I foul the air, and I will… STAY AWAY!

No comments: