Wednesday, October 09, 2019

THE TREADMILL


It seems that every day is becoming a steal. It’s the same old ‘same old’ of daily life where things become commonplace for me, that others would revolt against.

The political world is turned upside down and has been for some time. An inability to remove a President of the United States for his high crimes, misdemeanors, and obstruction of justice he practices with impunity seems to never end. His lying has become acceptable to his party as they protect him from justice that we as a people deserve to see served.

As I type this I see my daughter lying in bed suffering from pneumonia once again, the sadness of it all being that she is in the state of confusion, pain, discomfort and it really makes me tired to watch her.

The business world is even getting worse, with someone always willing to try to pull something over my eyes, but I know what is going on, I’m just sick of it all. I think I will end all that soon if it doesn’t change. Money is always a factor, not honesty. I guess if I want honesty I have to visit a pre-school to see or witness it in action.

My sports teams seem to carry on a commonality besides the name ‘NEW YORK’ it is that they SUCK. Every year it is the same old crap, looking up with promise and there is no hope for now.

The only good time I see is with my wife and the calm of the evenings when we get together, the beautiful photos and posts of my son with his children and the wonderful realization that #2 Son is someone wonderful who I am very proud of, just like #1 Son.

No comments: