Friday, June 08, 2007

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

Last evening TLW (The Little Woman) and I sat after diner and were discussing the purchase of the car and all that went with it, mainly or discussion about trees and forest and sound.

TLW: “So which conversation is going on the blog?”
Me: “What do you mean?”
TLW: “You know the one about the trees?”
Me: “Probably, in fact that one is already written.”
TLW: “When will it be on?”
Me: “In a day or two, I have some unpublished blogs I keep in abeyance and put up if nothing is currently happening that is worth talking about.”
TLW: “I never know when a conversation is going to be put on your blog.”

There is a lot of truth in what TLW says; I don’t know what is going up on the blog until I get on it myself. I write what happens, people I meet or have met, and events that occur. But the blog is a chronicle to some degree about my life and family. If by chance the blog lives long enough to the day I die, I will write about it too, and you will know all there is to know about the end of life for one individual, laughs, remembrance and all. Don’t be surprised if I joke on that day.

No comments: