Thursday, June 21, 2007

BOOK ‘EM AND SEND OUT THE INVITATIONS

I was listening on the news this morning about some guy who is suing his neighbor and wife because the couple’s daughters make a lot of noise in the family pool.

Naturally I thought about me neighbor: My Man Bill and his lovely wife Carole. They have this nice big pool in their backyard and a little girl who uses it. Like all little girls, Christina can get a little excited as she and her friends frolic and have a great time. What would happen if My Man Bill and his lovely wife Carole were to God forbid wind up in Jail?

Imagine the scene:
Correction Officer (CO): “Mr. Warden, Sir, they are sending out invitations!”

Warden: “Who?”

CC: My Man Bill and his lovely wife Carole!

Warden: “Are they inviting that nut next door?”

CC: “Yes sir, I’m afraid so!”

Warden: “throw them in solitary then.”

Or even worst still;

Warden: “Officer Chainandirons, WHAT’S THAT HAMMERING?”

Officer Chainandirons: “It’s My Man Bill. Sir, he just got a delivery from Home Depot, and he’s laying marble tiles on his cell floor, put in a wooden door and his own lock!”

Warden: “Does he try to escape?”

Officer Chainandirons: “Well sir, he keeps getting out but keeps coming back with more stuff from Home Depot!

Of course in the real world, My Man Bill would put up a pool in the exercise yard too.

No comments: