Friday, February 27, 2015

IT’S A STEAL!


A burglar brakes into a home and starts to gather the items he wanted to steal. All of a sudden he hears, "Jesus is watching you!" He doesn't see anything in the dark, so he went on with what he was doing.
Once again he hears, "Jesus is watching you!" and now he really wonders who is saying that. He turns on the flashlight, scans the room, and finally sees a parrot.
"Did you say that?" asks the burglar.
"Yes," replies the parrot.
"What's your name?" the burglar enquires. "Moses," answers the parrot.
"That's a strange name for a parrot. Who named you that?"
"The same people who named their Rottweiler Jesus!"

He would have to die
One of the worst feelings a person can have is when someone breaks into their home and steals while they are away. The sense of anger, violation and helplessness prevails to the fullest, they worry that something is stolen that they don't realize and that the crook knows them and may strike again.

Calling the police is only good if they have insurance and need to claim, but after that nothing ever happens, usually the crook gets away with it.

Many years ago, when I was about 8 years old, I came home from school discovered our apartment had been broken into. A piece of my parent’s furniture was forced open and it was not anything but a façade. There happened to be someone in town that day by happenstance, and I to this day suspect that person. Mom was at a store my Dad ran and this person’s wife was visiting my Mother at the store which makes me convinced who it was, he was nowhere to be seen!

I entered the apartment and saw things were in disarray which I immediately realized my mother
I could make an exception
would never have left that way and even went deep into the apartment! As a child I guess I had no sense to get the hell out of there but I was just a kid.


Then years later, while working in the city, my company was broken into and someone must have had the keys for the office because the job was done cleanly. The thing that was stolen was a can of Maxwell House coffee from my shelf! Who would steal just a used can of coffee? There were other things stolen, but that was all they got out of my office. I of course was fit to be tied and seeking revenge, suspecting the whole night cleaning crew, who else could it be? That went unresolved too.

Now with alarm systems and cameras, one can identify the culprit or culprits, and will leave the sense of sweet revenge very tasty in my mouth, as I pursue their paying the price of their thievery. I am home most of the time so I watch out for strangers I see in the neighborhood, and watch then until they disappear. The same thing goes for any activity that seems out of whack in the hood. 

DelBloggolo stands guard!

 


LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
You should, its safe and secure!




No comments: