Tuesday, February 03, 2015

THE THINKER


I went to my doctor and told him, "Hey, Doc! I just took an entire bottle of sleeping pills. What should I do?" He said, "Go home, have a couple of drinks, and get some rest!!"

Having a snoring problem, I now use a CPAP machine, and so every night I fill it with distilled water, plug in the mask and put that on and go to sleep. It is not uncomfortable and does help me to sleep.

I was just thinking
Since the doctors in this country have high insurance bills for their practice, college educations to pay for and large overheads, and not to mention well-deserved vacations, mine decided I needed a follow-up visit.

I was given a scanner for my brain to take home. It goes around you skull and on the front, above your nose sits this box that literally instructs you on what to do, and you must do it or else something bad will happen, I did it so I don’t know what happens, but something bad does happen. Probably you get nightmares about losing your health insurance.

I sleep on my side-a LOT!
I do the scan and the next morning take it off and return the scanner. The doctor calls me a few weeks later and I go in for the follow up. Now if you are not sitting, please do, and if you are drinking a cup of coffee please set it down for a second. The doctor told me, that my brain does NOT stop, even when I sleep! The test showed constant activity and it did not let up.

What does this all mean? It means that he got to charge the health insurance people for another visit.





LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
You should, you’ll sleep better!

No comments: