Saturday, February 28, 2015

WE ALL HAVE NEEDS


The country continues to deal with brutal weather. A group of teenagers in Colorado surprised their neighbors by shoveling 50 driveways and walkways for free. They didn't mean to. They were just too stoned to remember which house was theirs. 


Today is a bonus: the worst month we will experience this year is about to end, thanks to a few days cut off the calendar. I guess God decided that February is too much this year! It is the third coldest month of February ever, according to a weatherman on CBS.

Thank you GOD, I NEEDED THAT!

As you noticed, the price of gasoline went way down for a while here in the northeast. With the weather so bad, all that snow and deep freezing cold, the fuel gods decided that no one would go anywhere, so let’s lower the price and get them to drive! For a change, I needed that too!

With the start of spring training, I start to feel better about things. Winter is on its way out and hello spring! The beautiful weather is near, the pool will open and bar-b-q for everyone, and I need it!

Finally, I planned a trip to sunny Southern California in late March and that means La Principessa! I will see her sweet beautiful face and all will be well again as she celebrates her first birthday! Once again, I need that!





LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
You should, its all the TV you need!


No comments: