Saturday, February 15, 2020

THE WINTER OF MY DISCONTENT

It’s the day after Valentine’s Day and time to go back to reality. Unfortunately, the reality is that we face the same old crap, a rogue administration breaking all the rules of protocol, defying the U.S, Constitution, and now breaking the law in defiance of Congress.

We have a debate as to who should be President to replace the idiot in the White House with people I suspect are only a little better save one, and everyone is attacking him.

My daughter languishes in a hospital not eating or drinking, slowly dying. I know better than give myself false hope believing she will turn it around when all tests prove negative, yet she cries silently. If you are a parent and see that you know how horrific it is for yourself. We are now looking for her Oncologist to further investigate what is happening. Life has not been this dark since January of 1981 when my son passed.

It seems like everyday rains, the cold winds shift around and the days short of daylight are long on funkiness.

Recently, I gave up an opportunity to redesign a book and create another book because it is too much work for me since my daughter is so ill. It is a large task that promised a lot of money!

Today, someone sent me a short clip of an 80-year old man flying a helicopter type of thing, with rotating blades and the message to old people: “Just do it!” I thought, ’WOW, and he’s 80-years old! Then it dawned on me, he’s only five years older than I am.

No comments: