Tuesday, February 25, 2020

YOU CAN SLEEP TONIGHT, YOUR POST OFFICE IS!


Today I had an epiphany! It all came together! Something I mailed out on December 9th, 2019 arrived today at my house as undeliverable. It is a Christmas card to a nephew and his girlfriend. Now, it is nice that they tried so hard but really, that long?

The epiphany? The U. S. Post Office sucks. I don’t know if it is Trump’s post office, or I should blame Congress, I don’t think the U.S. Supreme Court is responsible. My understanding has always been that it is a separate entity, somehow unaccountable to anyone but, itself.

Of course, getting Christmas cards returned this late in the year is a fun surprise. It is like seeing your pool finally filled in November when you started filling it in May.

So, I am mailing out my Christmas Cards this week for December 2022. And by the way, have a Happy 2023 New Year.

Whoever they are responsible to should step forward and send me a letter of apology. The problem with that is it may never get to me any time soon if they try to deliver it.

No comments: