Thursday, March 31, 2011

ANOTHER YEAR!



Today I celebrate the 5th Anniversary of DelBloggolo! In 2006 I decided to start this thing, and it continues to write itself ever since. Over 1765 separate ‘Blogues’ (I like the spelling better, more classy!’ 1,765 times I’ve written, I wonder how many words, letters and ideas that was!

I don’t know what tomorrow will bring, but I will try to continue to write this thing until I get threatening letters or comments, then I will take a nap, eat something, have a Jack Daniels Manhattan and write some more.

Over the years I have built a small cadre of readers, a core of loyal friends and I do it for you guys, loving to write, and loving to express myself without interruption. Well, almost, she does still speak up when I write!

I would like to thank you all for reading, for your loyalty and especially your comments! The comments are the forces, which drive me, hearing what you think no matter how serious or silly, just like this blogue, and blogger.

Thank you all, I love you!

5 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Happy Blogiversary Joseph. Miss Baumann would be so proud.

Anonymous said...

Your blogues always bring a good start to my day before heading to the
Wanna Be Bank and Truss Co. Keep them coming and Happy Anniversary!!
Princess Pat

Anonymous said...

A day w/out the DelBloggolo would be like a day w/out sunshine. Thank you and happy anniversary.
ss-i-l

Michele DePalo said...

Congratulations, Joe! Keep those words flowing. So many of us enjoy your musings. I find it amazing that you can produce these gems on a daily basis, graphics and all. Regards to TLW.

Laura ESL Teacher said...

Happy Anniversary Del Bloggolo! Always enjoy readng you daily! Plus we have gained you all as friends. What could be better?