Monday, December 11, 2006

OY VET, IT’S CHRISTMAS TIME!

Yes, that magical time of the year, Christmas is quickly approaching, and I haven’t started to shop or decorate yet. First off is not to decorate my lawn or outside of the house. Nothing worst than putting plastic figures on my lawn to remind me of the plastic figures I’ll generate with a credit card this season. Whew, that takes a lot of work away right there.

Now for the shopping part, I usually only get only for TLW (The Little Woman.) This makes it a lot easier, and so I have more time on my hands. I usually plan out how I will shop: deciding how much to spend, what to get, where it is and how to find it in the store. Bang, Bang, Bang, and I’ll be done!

Next order of business will be decorating the inside of the house, which means the tree and a few odd spots so no one in the house (TLW) can call me Scrooge.

Being how my master plan is so well thought out, I can relax; in fact maybe I can take a nap today and do all this sometime in the near future. Gosh, I have enough time to go to the movies, maybe have a nice lunch and a nap.

I’ll tell you, this Christmas stuff is a snap!

No comments: