Friday, October 20, 2017

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT!

Often, I hear about someone leaving home without their cell phone.  It makes them panic and run back to get it. The cell phone is so versatile with its camera, calendar and oh yeah, the phone itself. Although for years we as a society lived without one, when it came into existence, it became a crutch.

If you need to get in touch with someone, you can text message, call or even facetime someone. Can't see behind something because your head is too large? Just take your cell phone a squeeze under of behind and take a picture, suddenly you see everything! If you need to record a date, you hit that calendar app and away you go, with the calling up the calendar, typing in all the information and even alerting others they need to be at a place on a certain date. EH.

I much rather carry a date book with me and immediately scribble in the time and event and close the book. All finished! I am more paranoid forgetting my datebook than my cell phone.

Cameras? Who needs a camera when I don't need to shoot anything? Selfies? And what will happen to all these selfies taken when I'm gone? (I'm just going to the mall for about an hour.)
I hate texting. I think texting is a waste of time Call or send an email, That is friendlier than messaging,

So, Hello 20th Century, I'm back again!


No comments: