Monday, March 23, 2020

WHAT I DON’T UNDERSTAND?


Have you wondered why car dealerships are inviting you down to the showroom on TV for a great deal on a car? Does Toyota, or Ford, or whomever, expect anyone to leave his or her house for anything but to stock up on toilet paper?

How is it that some of the talking heads on MSNBC and FOX NEWS are in the studio and some are in their homes reporting?

Do we really need a weatherman these days?

There is a commercial for assisted living called: ‘A PLACE FOR MOM’. TELL HER TO STAY THE HELL HOME! No one is going out to place her with that virus running loose. A tell her to button her coat and the HELL about Dad!

On Long Island, the way to prepare for any disaster is to order $12,000 worth of cold cuts, or ten gallons of milk, and fill the gas tank that will allow you to let your car sit in the driveway where it can’t move anyway.

I watch the TV to see the Coronavirus team report to me what they said yesterday, the difference being that they are repeating themselves again today.

Why does spell check so dislike the word Coronavirus? It tells me I spelled it wrong!

I have washed my hands so often they are chapped, scaling and dry. I would think that is a fertile field for any virus.

Coronavirus is now in all 50 US states and 6 states have already issued mandatory lockdowns. More states will go on lockdown by the day. Why are the rest of the states waiting? If we all do it at once, won’t we be more successful and quickly end this nightmare? Should the President order this? Is he conscious yet?




No comments: