Wednesday, July 18, 2007

THE AGE OLD PROBLEM-OLD AGE


Went to bed Sunday night feeling kind of crummy. My back and legs and all my joints were hurting then, and more so now. Slept like a nervous cat next to a pit bull the whole night, couldn’t get any sleep but did have lots of pain running up and down my back and legs, not to mention the joints in my legs. Last night was the same story, no sleep but a lot of pain. Coupled with the little bumps that have invaded my arms and feet that itch, it made for a great evening.

Suicide is ruled out because #2 Son owes me $10, and I intend to collect. I think maybe I’ll try to take some more aspirin and see if it helps at all, and read a book while I await the results. So far they haven’t helped at all.

I keep reminding myself that at least I don’t have to go to work feeling like this, and that makes me feel better psychologically.

What really concerns me is I’m not hungry, even though I ate breakfast. I think it’s either love or old age, and I’m too old to think its love to affect me like this.

Anyway, I will put in a call to the funeral parlor and inquire if they have any caskets in a nice shade of green, with maybe a bit of nice detailing and a magazine rack and wet bar. Actually I'll see a doctor this Thursday for my ailments.

In case you don’t hear from me here anymore, it was my pleasure.

joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com

No comments: