Monday, July 23, 2007

JESUS GRADUATES HIGH SCHOOL


The Ignellzi’s, my neighbors across the street invited TLW (The Little Woman) and myself to their son Joey’s high school graduation party, that was well attended. What makes the party special is that Joey looks a lot like Jesus. You say: “What does Jesus look like?” He looks like Joey. There, now you know.

In his long hair and beard, Joey was gracious enough to mill about among the multitudes, as we gathered around to hear his sermons on the mount, and gather around his beer. At one point, while we all supped, there was not enough beer for the party, as his Mom said; “Son, there isn’t enough beer to go around!! Do something.”
Now I’m not saying Joey is Jesus, just that he looks like him. He said to his Mother Alison: “Mother, (he calls her that a lot) gather unto me all the soda we have”, and before we all knew it he was converting soda into beer! It tasted better that the original stuff.

As the party continued, many of Joey’s friends started to arrive, and Joey’s Sister Loren said: “Mother, (She calls her that a lot) we are running out of food for the multitudes and DelBloggolos, Farams, Gagels and what have we. Allison, Mother of Joey (The Jesus look a like I’ve been telling you about-pay attention) said: “Are you kidding me! After what Joey did to the soda, you’re telling me this? Tell him.” Joey said, just give out the peppers
and sausage with penne pasta and forgeddaboutit. Sure enough, when everyone had eaten, Richie, (Joey’s Dad) gathered up the leftovers and there was enough left for Loren’s graduation party, so they froze it.

After this blog, I doubt I’ll be able to tell you about that party.

joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com

No comments: