Friday, July 27, 2007

LIFE IS BUT A BLOG

It seems in my house people who live with me expect to relive their lives the next day or so through the blog, expecting me to record each and every incident that occurs to them.

Of course if the incident is interesting to me, I will record it and relay all of the moments to you, the reader. However the pain is not in the recording, nor in the incidents themselves, but in the fact that TLW (The Little Woman) doesn’t always read my blog, everyday! Shocking!

TLW and I were having a conversation the other night, and I was describing my time at the ballgame when I said: “You must have read it in the blog?” TLW, being a worldly woman said: “No.”

Taken aback, I was somewhat hurt that she doesn’t always read it, and said to the effect that she didn’t need to read the blog, after all, she “lives it!”

No comments: