Thursday, July 26, 2007

JOSH GROGAN HERE THEY COME



TLW (The Little Woman) and her look-alike buddy Lois Cope will be going to a Josh Grogan Concert tonight at the Nassau Coliseum. Tonight is Twins Night, and the first 50 pairs of twins to show up get a new identity. Not really.

But it seems to me typical of TLW to want to go to a Josh Grogan concert, while I never heard of the guy, but Lois has. It seems they (TLW and Lois) enjoy the same things. Be it confusing the hell out of members in their wanna-be bank, or confusing me on the telephone, they go for it. Not only do they look alike, they sound alike too on the phone, when my guard is down.

Being how I call TLW: “Toots”, when I mistaken Lois for TLW on the phone I say: “Hello, Toots.” Well, no more. Now when I call TLW I say: “Hello, Toots?”

There are other obscure things in life that TLW and Lois have in common, what they are I don’t know, but I assure you they do.

As for Josh Grogan, I’d rather drive to Brooklyn and watch the Cyclones play.

joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com

No comments: