Thursday, September 06, 2007

:OSCOPY



I’ve dying all day to put that headline up, while at the same time dying from the concoction or “cocktail” I’m drinking in preparation for tomorrow’s :oscopy.

Rear Admiral Spielberg will do the honors, and we are scheduled to kick off at 7:30 A.M. sharp.

This is the second time around the block for me, as I did this 2 years ago. The procedure is actually nothing since they put you out. The real trauma is the day prior. You can’t eat, can only drink clear liquids and black coffee. TLW (The Little Woman) made me chicken soup bouillon, and it is the only thing that tastes good.

Right now, as I write this, my stomach feels crummy, and I think I will need to drink still another half gallon of this hideous drink that must be finished.

The doctor’s office called yesterday to remind me of tomorrow, while the hospital called today for the same purpose. I wish they would just kill me and get it over with.

After the procedure, I plan to have breakfast, one of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and coffee, so help me God.

Right now I could go to sleep, and sleep until tomorrow’s appointment, where I will sleep through it.

So my dear readers, I bid you adieu, so long, farewell, as I lower myself into further misery all for the sake of physical happiness.

By the way, the flag on top is symbolic of today’s good news that its “back to school” day for all the good little tykes. My lovely neighbor from the hood, Carole raised the flag after a 4 hour parade with floats and a live marching band. What spirit!

Send your condolences and/or smirks to;
joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com

No comments: