Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WHAT, ANOTHER BIRTHDAY?

We all have a birthday once a year in my family, with the exception on me: I have two. This should not inhibit you from sending me two presents for my birthdays.

My nephew David, who is only 13, is engaged to be married, as you know, since I posted that info on Saturday, September 01, 2007. He can’t be more than 13, or 14 tops. I know I have been paying attention around here, and it’s only been about 13 years ago he was born. (I don’t want to argue this.) He can get away with looking older because he is tall. Like my older sister Joanne, his mother, he has the inclination to appear older he really is. His beautiful sister Sarah is 9 and going to college. (Smart kid, like her Uncle Joe.)

Now that he is getting married, his mother is asking questions. Questions like “Can you attend the wedding in Florida?” Duh, of course I can. How many are coming? Well, my whole family and some neighbors I know. (But one is Carole, my man Bill’s lovely wife, I just know won't be able to come because she will be in her new whirl pool on her deck that my man Bill will install.)

So, what is all this leading to?

I really don’t know, I forgot!

Anyway, the wedding according to David will be on the beach. That means bride, Groom, wedding party, family and friends all in bathing suits. Just wait till they get a load of my Brother-in-law Don’s legs. I know all the men in my family will be jealous. Then there is my 89 year-old Mother, I just know she’ll want to show off her bikini.

I hope that the minister isn’t long winded; I would like to hit the water as soon as possible. I assume the weather in Florida in October is still warm.

To prevent these kinds of blogs from proliferating, write to your congressman or:
joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com

Tell them you’ve really had it.

No comments: