Saturday, September 01, 2007

MORE GOOD NEWS

A while back I received another piece of good news from my youngest sister Joanne, you remember her and her husband Don from a very early blog I did on them. Anyway, their son David is engaged to be married to a beautiful young woman named Kim from the southern part of the USA. That is all the info I have at this time, since Joanne likes to inform people as cryptically as possible so as not to spill any state secrets.

I met Kim once, on Christmas Eve of last year, and I know David will be very happily married. I’m sure Kim and his Mom Joanne will convince him so. I know these things, as they will use the same tactics they use on all married men.

Actually marriage is good for you as I was once told, it helps you to keep tabs on where you will be at all times, now and in the future. Your money will no longer be a “burden” to you, and you get to be “re-cultured” to the Little Woman’s standards. So, in a way, everything is taken care of for you.

Well I’m going to go hide in the basement until this blog blows over and Joanne and Kim quit looking to kill me.

joedelbrooccolo@yahoo.com

No comments: