Friday, August 17, 2012

WCIF – AGAIN


Who Cares Its Friday day is here once again, (08/10/12) a day of cutting edge complaining with the need for a coffee break. Now all you out there who say its Friday get over it. You still have to work, if it was Saturday or Sunday I’d say OK, but you shouldn’t be taking it easy because its Friday.

I got up very early this morning, being awakened from a rather deep sleep at 3:30 in the morning by TLW (The Little Woman) thinking someone was trying to get our attention from our bedroom window.

Then at 7:25 am, the roof guy is knocking on my door to tell me he is going to see what needs to be done! FIXING THE FRIGGEN ROOF IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE! Nice guy though.

It is so hot and muggy, with the threat of rain and a big storm coming my way, I just know I will be having to deal with the pool once again, having just gotten it back to a pristine level of clarity and chemical balance. But you bet the damned rain will take care of that, causing the pool to need backwashing to bring the level of the water back to where it should be.

Then I hear school doesn’t start until September!

So I went to the mall to get into some exercise, I walk like old people do, but I make it look like I’m shopping, I wear shoes, not sneakers and I don’t swing my arms. I stopped at the pretzel stand and looked, then went to the Cinnabon stand and looked some more. I figure if I do that, no one will know I’m an old geezer getting exercise. I even went into the Apple store to look for a wire. But with all the heat and humidity, I don’t walk every morning like I like to, so this was to start the process once again.

To tell you the truth, I don’t know why I walk, diet and exercise, I’m only going to die someday anyway!


No comments: