Monday, August 27, 2012

WELL-I’M SICK OF IT!


This year’s presidential election is becoming a real pain in the neck and/or ass as far as I’m concerned. I see people blindly following the party line on both sides of the fence. Therefore, I have decided that since they both stink and stink royally, I will not vote for either the hard place or the rock.

You may think this unpatriotic of me, but let’s face it, why would I want to hurt my country with either one of them? You go ahead and vote, and then when the poop hits the fan, and it will, you can accuse the other side, and or defend the amount and quality of the poop.

Of course, we can all blame Bush or Clinton, but neither one is now running.

One guy has a running mate who he disagrees with and the other one has a running mate that he would like to muzzle. Which one is which? Make up your own mind.

But what to do? Well this Blogue would throw its support behind Joe Leiberman. He may be old and he is, but he is wise. He dropped the Democrats and won’t for good reason support the Republicans, and so we have an independent, level headed man, who weights the issues and not the party line. He has always been wise when he was a Democrat, but became wise enough to realize that is not healthy for the country.

Will Leiberman run-no, but there is a write in candidate you might want to float. Yes, that’s right, TLW! She would make a great president. The first woman to become president, aside from me, there is no one she dislikes and I could recommend for her running mate my sister #3: Mary Ann. She would NOT give the opposition a chance to get a word in edge wise, and TLW could send her out of the country to go to funerals and weddings and inaugurations and that would lower the amount of her noise level and grandchildren pictures she puts up on Facebook.

We could solve the medical insurance issues very quickly, they both have good medical plans with The Wanna-Be-Bank and Truss Co., and JetBlue! International relations will be a snap, TLW is nice to everyone, (well, almost everyone) and that should lower the National Defense budget a lot, so the women in this country would have more money to spend on shoes and tops for work!

I could go on but I know that some of you haven’t had breakfast yet and need to get going.

Remember: A vote for TLW and #3 is like money in the Wanna-Be-Bank!



4 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Our political process has become like a bad reality TV show. Negative campaigning and a failure to focus on the issues that are sorely in need of addressing have soured a lot of voters. We deserve better.

Anonymous said...

Both sides are simply voting against the other side. Republicans are voting to get rid of Obama and Democrats are voting against Romney. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you and themselves.

-#1 Son.

#3 said...

To TLW...let's do it!!!

Princess Pat said...

My vote to TLW AND #3. Just show
me to the right poling place.